Board evaluations don’t have to be a nuisance. There is a better way.
What’s inside the ebook?
- Do investors care about board evaluations?
- Why you need to know the industry benchmarks
- Who should lead your board evaluations?
- The sensitive topic — Who will be evaluated?
- How to ask the right questions
- How to take action when the results are in
Brought to You by BoardClic
Boardclic is a digital board evaluation platform that takes the stress and the hard work away from board evaluations. From ready-made industry-specific questionnaires to interactive reports and industry benchmarks, we give you all the tools you need to turn board evaluations from a “check-the-box” exercise into a “listen-and-learn” experience.